Thursday 29 April 2010

In praise of suppliers

It's all too easy to shout from the rooftops when suppliers let us down and there have been a few here and there but altogether I have very few complaints about most of the suppliers I've used in the last few years.

But a bit of praise for a few this week :)

Loxley Colour, where I got 200 trifold leaflets printed. Not only is the printing and material utterly superb but I called them to ask if they could send it to my office rather than H/A. Not a problem, delivered next day. Thank you Loxley, great job.

JT Hughes in Stockport who did my shirts (sorry I'm a laydee that should be blouses) double checked my logo because it's a bit awkward and actually sent me a photo of what it looked like embroidered before doing all 10. Superb.

Vistaprint. I had the rather late idea of doing some decent contact cards for this weekend and who do you turn to when you need last minute orders? Vistaprint! Not as heavyweight or glossy as Loxley but for decent quality quickly from a template you really can't beat them.

Ebay! Yes I forgot one thing. When I ordered my bannerstand I forgot the lighting. So I hit ebay and 2 days later it's delivered. The folks who do my business cards could not get one for 5 working days. They should try ebay! :)

So it's all here, all looking good and I'm ready.

Thanks to lots of other people.

1 comment:

  1. Glad I'm not your purse.............I'd be battered and bruised......

    Good post.

    ReplyDelete