Sunday 20 June 2010

Where did the weekend go?

Quite a tough week this one. My long suffering other half J had to be rushed into hospital on Wednesday in utter agony. Shot full of morphine the doctors worked their way through the list of possibles until finally settling on a diagnosis of kidney stones. Got him back home on Friday night and he's comfortable and resting up on painkillers and hoping that anything remaining goes away....soon.

So I had some catching up to do work wise and the weekend was a busy one anyway. I was shooting a wedding with the wonderful Mark Pearson in Harrogate on Saturday and had a pre wedding shoot with my lovely couple getting married in July, Dana and Francois. I did comment to Dana that now I understood why she was marrying a Frenchman as Francois beamed at the prospect of kissing Dana once more. She informed him that he was out of kissing rations for this week. lol I am really going to enjoy shooting their wedding and delighted that Mark can join me too. Stunning location, stunning couple and a fab colleague, what more can I ask for?

Worked a little in lightroom today developing presets that can be applied on import to cut down on the post processing that the images need. I've only just started working within lightroom but already I'm starting to see the power it has to offer. Very much a case of learning a little bit at a time and applying it as I go along.

I'll try to get some images for you this week, it's understandably tedious to read blogs with no pictures and I am, after all, a photographer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment