Friday 4 June 2010

Brilliant couple of weeks

Booked some lovely brides and grooms for weddings both this year and next and I'm really excited about my new clients. I get such a buzz out of meeting new people and being involved in their wedding day is a huge privilege. Every wedding is a little bit special and I have some very special ones to shoot and I can't wait!

The new database is working well and although it will take some time to configure it fully it's up and running at a basic level that allows me proper contact management and email, letter and quotes are all set up. Invoices are on the to do list as is rationalising some of my literature to make it easy to send out. One pdf with everything on it :) All the component parts are in word at the moment so a little adobe trickery is called for.

Shot some lovely boudoir images on Monday too. There were for a bride who's wedding I'm second shooting in August, as a surprise for her hubby. We had a great time shooting them and the PP work took longer than the shoot! I really need to speed up the rate for PPing boudoir images so I'll be getting the Lightroom books out in a week or so.

That's all for now folks :)

1 comment: