Monday 14 June 2010

back from hols and getting cracking!

Had a lovely little break in Cornwall last week and with the batteries recharged it's a case of "Here we go!"

Saturday I am second shooting for the wonderful Mr Mark Pearson at a wedding up in Harrogate. I love my time second shooting and although it can be tiring I still learn every time I work with other photographers and Mark has a wealth of experience so I'll be working and watching and learning. Wedding photography is a real craft and I'd be mad not to take the chance to work with photographers at the top of their game.

Sunday sees me doing a pre wedding shoot with the lovely Dana and Francois prior to their wedding next month. I'm really looking forward to their wedding, it's going to be different to most and that will give me some unique challenges. So I'm off to their venue on Wednesday to start some serious planning. I have to produce a different range of images at this one so planning and practice for the next three weeks should hopefully result in something a little special.

Catch you again soon
x

No comments:

Post a Comment