Monday 21 June 2010

Saturday wedding

Had a great day with MPP (Mark Pearson Photography) on Saturday. Mark is a hugely experienced wedding photographer and I'd be mad to turn down the chance to shoot alongside someone who has probably seen and done just about everything there is to do in wedding photography. (He'll tell you he's not THAT old, just started young)

It's great to shoot alongside someone so experienced because he is one step ahead of what is happening the whole day. He knows where to be and when, what is likely to happen at any time and I certainly learned a few things. I learned the value of communication with our two way radios,it did not matter if we were several hundred yards apart, one click of a microphone and we could talk to each other ensuring we missed as little as possible. I learned some very valuable things about image processing that will save me literally hours going forward. There is a huge amount to do to select and process the images from any wedding and there are other things I could do to add more value for my couples if I freed up a little more time in front of a PC!

I'll ask for permission to post a few pics when our couple return from honeymoon. :)

Thanks Mark, can't wait till we do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment