Monday 25 January 2010

New website and music

Finally finished the design of the new website and I'm really liking it. It will take a couple of days to migrate over to the host and when it does I'm hoping that it will start to become a little more visible. Got to sort out the Google Local Listing tomorrow too. One of the things I like about it is the music. I was really pleased to find some music by a local composer, Dan Phillipson. He's a really talented young composer from Preston and I am delighted to support him by purchasing the music for my website. I can easily see him having a very successful career writing music for film and television. So now you know who wrote the music on the site. Thanks Dan :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ali...

    I love the sheer professional simplicity of your new site - it is very easy to navigate and fast to load and, yes, you are quite right Dan's music makes it an audio visual pleasure too !

    I had a bit of trouble with the scripting apparently on first accessing the Location Gallery but a refresh and re-try sorted it so it may just be my ancient old Air... :-(

    Well done on your (very) recent LRPS achievement - strength to strength hey !

    Congratulations on sorting it yourself as well, impressive stuff !

    Best wishes,

    Rog...

    ReplyDelete