Tuesday 12 January 2010

Ahhh at last. I've got my new website just about built and this blog is linking into it nicely. It's amazing just how much you can do these days with websites. I've been really lucky putting mine together. Other than one little problem locating exactly the right information to link the email into it, it has been a relatively painless process. :)

Just got another couple of pocket wizards too which will come in very handy especially for interior lighting. Often folks don't realise what goes into lighting an interior but those flashes get hidden everywhere! And pocketwizards are just the thing, I like no cables :)

Currently adding up the costs of upgrading one of my cameras. Either upgrade a 5D to a 5DII or go for two D700's which means changing just about everything aarrghh. I do rather like the feel of the D700 the weight is fine, the controls fall neatly at my fingers and I think for shooting manually it could be just the ticket. Lots of sums to follow and gnashing of teeth especially if the tax man puts a halt to it. Perhaps I should just go and buy the lot before he gets a chance to get hold of any of it? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment