Wednesday 31 March 2010

I have my very first wedding fayre coming up in May so as usual my preparation started early. I don't do last minute! I have worked at some really big exhibitions in the past that cost hundreds of thousands of pounds. Huge efforts that took up serious acreage at the NEC. So I'm kind of used to this kind of thing. But it is a little funny when doing it for yourself. I have got my roller banner delivered, six sample albums from all three suppliers all sorted and will be finished in the next week or two. I have been busily preparing pricing schedules, contact forms and bought a large photo frame that actually makes a very good job of showing off photos! Beats my laptop hands down!

Looking forward to my own little mini exhibition, all I need now is mints and customers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment