Wednesday 3 March 2010

Busy again :)

Been working a lot on the website and getting the hang of all the new website settings. HTML meets bludomain template? I know just the wizard to help that go as well as it can so thank you Mr Mark Pearson. Mark runs his photography business just outside Leeds and is just about the most dedicated photographer I know. His customer service is the best you can get and it is real pleasure to spend time with him. And the coffee is good too :)

Booked a wedding fayre with a fresh young company http://www.idoweddingfayres.com/ and ordering some new banners and new albums from graphistudio and a new supplier too. Going to see some new albums at Focus at the NEC on Monday with the lovely Jamie and Sheila so I will be making the decision on a second supplier by Tuesday of next week.

Got some new software for both album design and the design of leaflets, fliers, banners etc so I have some exciting new designs to work on before my new wedding fayre in May. Those few weeks will go rather quickly.

I have a boudoir training day booked with the amazing Trevor and Faye Yerbury, only the world's best photographers of this genre. Really looking forward to spending a day being put through my paces with the new cameras.

Add to that a day shooting with Mr John Baikie at the end of March and it's a busy but very productive month.

No comments:

Post a Comment