Monday 24 May 2010

Survey time


A recent survey of wedding photographers showed that we don't actully spend our time sunning ourselves in between weddings. In the last couple of days I have donned various hats. IT manager, sales person, admin bod, fleet manager.....



I have visited a Bride and Groom and their respective parents, I have installed and backed up a new 1TB backup drive and installed a program that backs up any changes on my hard drive at a set time every day. I have booked my car in for a much overdue service and to have the aircon fixed before I melt! I have follow up calls to make, literature to send out. I have model shoots I'd like to do, a colleague coming to look over and discuss various albums and I did manage a little mini shoot with the RPS too. Not bad for a couple of days. I still managed to do the laundry, cut the grass, wash the cars and generally avoid any domestic crises.

So what DO we do when we are not swanning around?

No comments:

Post a Comment