Sunday 14 February 2010

Plans, I have plans...

Got a couple of shoots I need to arrange in the next couple of weeks. One hotel themed shoot with the lovely Branka and Temi that I need a trip into Manchester to arrange for April and I want to shoot some boudoir images. I'd like to have a shoot here at home because it's a great setting anyway and I have a seminar booked at the end of March with the fabulous Trevor and Faye Yerbury who are probably THE finest exponents of boudoir photography I've ever seen. So I'm really looking forward to a trip to Edinburgh in March to do that :)

Also at the end of March is another trip North where I hope to be able to hook up with the inimatable Mr John Baikie. Two northern shoots in two weeks and this is supposed to be my quiet time of year!

Oh who am I kidding? I would not have it any other way! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment