Thursday 17 March 2011

New digital package launched

I have launched a new digital only package for those couple who don't require a wedding album. Available to couples getting married at a single venue and it includes 5 hours coverage by me and a folder with several of your favourite images and the high res DVD of the fully photoshopped images from the day.

Why did I launch this product now?

Well quite simply, because I listen!

The last two wedding fayres I have exhibited at, couples told me that they were going to have a friend shoot their wedding images. Sorry guys and gals unless your friend has been around weddings for a long time they are simply not the best placed person to do it. Nor are they likely to be equipped for the job and they won't have access to the professional range of products I do. And they won't have insurance either.

And the other reason is because of people like this :-
http://www.u.tv/News/Couples-left-heartbroken-by-wedding-snapper/1df92be6-d13d-4d64-82e6-a468030a2d78

So I have introduced a £500 digital package to help to take the risk out of these situations. Why trust your wedding photography to anyone other than a fully insured photographer who is qualified, experienced and equipped to do the job?

Click on the title to follow the link :)

No comments:

Post a Comment