Saturday 8 January 2011

New year and new horizons

I am utterly delighted to announce that I will be joining Mark Pearson and Paul Brown as a lead photographer at Mark's photography business Mark Pearson Photography based in Leeds.

http://www.markpearsonphotography.co.uk/blog/archives/2290

The role of a lead photographer means that I take on the responsibility for the couple on the day and make sure that we look after our clients exactly the way that Mark has been doing for 20 years now. Mark has a fantastic reputation for customer service for a very good reason and venues that have been asking for his assistance for years can now be assured of that service from not one, but a team of photographers working to the same high standards.

So where does that leave Alison Bailey Photography? Quite simply, business as usual but......here's the great thing.....I can also call upon all these extra resources :)
So I already have weddings in 2011 and 2012 where I know who I will be working with, I have the resources to call upon to ensure that my clients also benefit from this great service.

So 2011 and beyond offer new horizons for all of us and some great deals for our clients with all this extra expertise as we bring our skills together.

Bring it on

No comments:

Post a Comment